The intersection of Banacha and Grójecka Streets – a major transport node of this part of the city – is highly attractive in terms of its investment potential. The plot is perfectly located, visible from both close and distant vantage points. The design placed focus on the interrelations between the proposed building and the neighbouring development, and on the need to ensure appropriate circulation between the pedestrian way along Grójecka Street and a walkway to the library building and Banacha Halls. The development plan also covered the areas neighbouring on the plot to the south, where halls and a market are currently situated. The tallest part of the building was designed at the junction of Banacha and Grójecka Streets as a spatial dominant closing the view along the Bitwy Warszawskiej 1920 – Banacha axis and in the direction determined by Grójecka Street. Following the street frontage on the lower floors, the building makes reference – by means of depressions and cavities in the western elevation – to the vertical character of the elevation of the existing buildings on the eastern side of Grójecka Street. Such massing also allows walls with flats to be situated better on the noisy street, limiting the number of flats overlooking that side. The eastern elevation is of no lesser importance in terms of the way the buildings are perceived. Viewed from distant locations and when approached from Banacha Street, it is equivalent, in terms of its significance and perception, to the front façades on Banacha and Grójecka Streets. For the same reason, solutions homogeneous in their graphical layout and massing were chosen. The solid-based character of the spatial concept adopted was emphasized by the repeating rhythm of window openings and loggias.